Is There a Psycho In Your Life?
Who hasn't complained about their ‘psycho' boss or ‘psycho' ex, but what does the term really mean? Kerry explains why Norman Bates was definitely not a psychopath, but one in a hundred on your list of Facebook friends probably is.
This talk will tell you about what makes a psychopath tick; what goes on in their mind and in their brain (literally), how they came to be like that and what we can do about it. You will be left equipped to spot the warning signs of a possible psychopath – how they operate in different roles and environments – chances are, they are closer than you think.
Kerry who has over 20 years of experience, shares her experiences of working in both forensic psychology and mental health through a series of speeches which include Is There A Psycho in Your Life? Supreme Self-Esteem: How to Be ‘Flawsome’ and Serial Killers, Stalkers & the Single Girl
She spent the first part of her career working in forensic mental health, including for the Prison Service and both NHS and public sector secure psychiatric services. She quickly gained a reputation for her ability to engage with and treat the most complex, challenging and often dangerous patients.
Venue: Texture, NQ
Doors: 7pm / Talk starts: 7.30pm.
Tickets here: bit.ly/2unbaqp
Here are some other talks we are sure you might LOVE:
1. MCR Talks |10 Commandments of Entrepreneurship: bit.ly/2v1TMGS
2. MCR Talks | MCR Zombies: Spice on the Streets: bit.ly/2tFXnXQ
3. MCR Talk | Exploring the Mind of a Psychopath: bit.ly/2iImwQv
4. MCR Talks|UK Drug Gangs: 14 Years Undercover: bit.ly/2u1u6WJ
5. MCR Talks | Banged up in America: bit.ly/2xJhN3F
6. MCR Talks | Pablo Escobar and The War on Drugs: bit.ly/2wEHZjH