A one-off opportunity to hear a personal story that will leave you buzzing with ideas and loaded with tools to make it on your own!
Entrepreneur Jonathan Straight tells his remarkable story from one-man start up to floating on the London Stock Exchange and ultimately exiting the business in an eight-figure deal.
Starting with a “eureka moment” Jonathan built the UK’s biggest supplier of waste and recycling containers literally from scratch up to the point where half the households in the country had at least one of his products, in total some 50 million units produced.
Learn how to:
Build a market-leading brand
Use the media to promote your business at minimal cost
Use distinctive appearance as a marketing device
Maintain a long-term success
Join Straight's inspiring talk and learn of his Ten Commandments for any entrepreneur who want to make it big!
Venue: Lock 91, Deansgate
Doors: 7pm / Talk starts: 7.30pm
Tickets here: bit.ly/2wLrUFB
Here are some other talks we are sure you might LOVE:
1. MCR Talks at Night: is your Dog Misunderstood? bit.ly/2pPDZK5
2. MCR Talks @ Night|10 Commandments of Entrepreneurship: bit.ly/2v1TMGS
3. MCR Talks @ Night | MCR Zombies: Spice on the Streets: bit.ly/2tFXnXQ
4. MCR Talks @ Night | Is There a Psycho in Your Life? bit.ly/2v1wjG7
5. MCR Talks @ Night| Psychology of Conspiracy Theories: bit.ly/2v1mxn8
6. MCR Talks @ Night|UK Drug Gangs: 14 Years Undercover: bit.ly/2u1u6WJ
7. MCR Talks @ Night | Pimp Your Linkedin: bit.ly/2v0qIQv
8. MCR Talks @ Night| Weird Science: An Introduction: bit.ly/2uESOyp